Thursday, July 30

Late Night Posting - Not Responsible

The electricity has been kind of hit and miss today - all day. For the most part it would only be off for, oh about half hour at the most. I was very proud of my "roughing it" abilities - working around the slight inconvenience of this all day long.

But this evening around 8pm, most of the subdivision took a trip back to the Paleozoic Age. Ya know, before air conditioning and computers? Anywho, it's AMAZING the things you think of when the silence and the heat start to affect your thinking.

1. Do my dogs feet ever go "to sleep"? If so, what do they think about that?

2. Why - when you kick an ottoman and feel the littlest toe on your foot go directions it really shouldn't be going - is that called "stumping" your toe? It didn't feel stumped. It felt $#%^ horrendous!! I guess they can't call it horring?

3. How come no one sees the bright side of the drought? No West Nile Virus from those pesky skeeters. How much more can ya ask for?

4. Why does my son's butt call me more often than he does?

5. Why in the world would someone make a permanent marker whose vapors were combustible? I mean really... do they think smokers don't color?

6. Why doesn't the rest of the world understand why football is so important? The parallels with life? The metaphoric beauty of watching your precious sweet little boy knock the snot bubbles out of a quarterback?

7. Why don't the networks make some really interesting reality shows? Like rolling Survivor, Bridezillas, and Women Behind Bars all into one show? Or try combining Real Housewives of Whocares with Dirtiest Jobs?

8. What the hell is so interesting about Facebook? (Be right back, I have to check my fa... something).

9. Why am I still up??

1 comment:

  1. yep, you have been up too long. haha I think Real Housewives should join up with dangerous jobs. THAT would be great!

    I don't get the Facebook thing either..oh by the way, can you harvest for me? KTHXBYE

    ReplyDelete