The Debil, I tell ya! The Debil!!
I can hear Kathy Bates telling me this every time I have popped in the DVD's... all three times. (For those of you who haven't seen the Waterboy - this reference is totally lost on you. I will post a list of required movies and books in the reference section. Keep up!!)
Yes, I confess: My name is Katt and I have only done my P90 workout three times in ten days. So at that rate I will be done.... (hang on - I'm not real good at math either) in 300 days (or maybe it's 900 days). Fear grips me and my little heart flutters at that thought because I don't think I can survive a year (or 3 years) of this kind of punishment.
And if I do, Good Lord what kind of shape am I gonna be in? I see it in my nightmares! I'll have to have hip replacement from the "Boat and Whatever" exercise because I know in my heart that my charlie horses will eventually snap my hip socket. Gripping the walker that will be necessary after the hip replacement is going to be a problem thanks to my mangled shoulders - and elbows - and wrists that will be the result of repeated attempts at the pernicious push ups. I just pray my fingers still work at the end. Without the internet - my will to live would most assuredly slip away. Wow... I have never literally "shuddered at the thought" before. Far out!!
On a lighter note, I have web-spoken (email) with a 5 week survivor of P90. She has assured me that she has suffered none of the above mentioned blights on her person. She even asserts that she now looks forward to her workouts. Stockholm syndrome - definitely.
I have decided to be valiant in my vigilance. I will finish P90 or at least persevere until it finishes me. I can't have my kiddo finding out I'm not a super hero this late in the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have tears streaming down my face!!!
ReplyDelete